Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leaps and Bounds

It seems like every day that we wake up Luna has gotten just a little bit bigger during the night or picked up yet another little milestone. She weighed 30 pounds this morning which means she is officially twice as big as she was when we brought her home. She seems even to be growing into her ears a little bit which makes me more than a little sad.

We're trying to take her on fun car rides as often as possible in hopes that she won't have the aversion to it that Abbie does. Here recently we took her to Uncle Wayne's at Amigo's Dive Center.



She finally got big enough in the last week to climb up onto the bed by herself. My only worry is that she also jumps down, and I don't want her to cause dysplasia in her elbows.
And, finally, a picture from today. Oh, my goodness, I just LOVE those ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment